PSPL Surf Academy Financial Policy
$50 Tryout fee
$500 Program Fee deadline is February 1, 2018
- A player wishing to participate in the PSPL Surf Academy tryouts must be paid and registered by the date above. If a player registers but does not pay the fee, they will not be allowed to participate until the fee is paid. There are no tryout registration refunds.
**IF YOU ARE MAKING INSTALLMENTS THEN THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY JUNE 1, 2018
- A player not paying the program fee by the deadline will be suspended from the program and ineligible to train and travel until the fee is paid.
Tournament Hotel fees and related expenses deadline is due 30 days prior to travel
- This fee is to cover expenses incurred for coach training fees, field rentals, equipment, office supplies and various other fees associated with running the program.
- A player chosen to travel for an event and does not pay the Tournament travel fee by the specified date is to be replaced on the roster by another player in the traveling pool.
- The Travel deposit is non-refundable if the player commits to attend a tournament then backs out.
- Any player submitting a personal or sponsor’s check that does not clear, will not be allowed to participate in the PSPL Academy program until the fee is paid, plus the bank returned check fee.
Any player that submits a second personal check that does not clear will be ineligible for participation in the PSPL Academy for the remainder of the soccer year. The player will be responsible for the bank returned check fee. Checks will not be accepted from a player or sponsor that has previously submitted a check that did not clear. A player will be placed in bad standing for non-payment of outstanding fees more than 30 days old.
PSPL Surf Academy players are covered by US Club insurance. Every academy player accepted to a player pool will be issued a separate academy player card for the year that serves as their insurance for trainings and tournaments. All academy fields for tryouts, trainings, tournaments and friendlies are covered by US Club liability insurance.
MORE INFO ON PLAYER INSURANCE