PSPL Surf Academy Financial Policy $35 Tryout fee
- A player wishing to participate in the PSPL Surf Academy tryouts must be paid and registered by the date above. If a player registers but does not pay the fee, they will not be allowed to participate until the fee is paid. There are no tryout registration refunds.
$550 Program Fee deadline is January 15, 2020
- A player not paying the program fee by the deadline will be suspended from the program and ineligible to train and travel until the fee is paid. **IF YOU ARE MAKING INSTALLMENTS THEN THE FEE MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY JUNE 1, 2020.
- This fee is to cover expenses incurred for coach training fees, field rentals, equipment, office supplies and various other fees associated with running the program.
Tournament Hotel fees and related expenses deadline is due 30 days prior to travel
- A player chosen to travel for an event and does not pay the Tournament travel fee by the specified date is to be replaced on the roster by another player in the traveling pool.
- Any player submitting a personal or sponsor’s check that does not clear, will not be allowed to participate in the PSPL Academy program until the fee is paid, plus the bank returned check fee.
Any player that submits a second personal check that does not clear will be ineligible for participation in the PSPL Academy for the remainder of the soccer year. The player will be responsible for the bank returned check fee. Checks will not be accepted from a player or sponsor that has previously submitted a check that did not clear. A player will be placed in bad standing for non-payment of outstanding fees more than 30 days old.
PSPL Surf Academy Tryouts: no refunds will be awarded. If a player pulls out after registering, the player will forfeit the entire tryout registration payment.
PSPL Surf Academy Program Fees:
PSPL Surf Academy Program Registration refunds are awarded based on a sliding scale.
Last Date of Play or Practice:
• Prior to March 31: May receive up to 50% of the total registration fees due
• April 1 to May 31: May receive up to 25% of the total registration fees due
• June 1 or after: No refunds will be issued after June 1st
PSPL Surf Academy Tournament Fees:
PSPL Surf Academy Tournament Fees is non-refundable once player commits to attend a tournament by accepting the roster invitation. If written notice is received prior to the tournament commitment deadline, refunds will be awarded. Otherwise, if after committing to attend a tournament, no refunds will be awarded. If a player pulls out of a tournament after accepting the invitation before the deadline, the player will forfeit the entire tournament fee/payment.
If unable to attend due to medical injury, the PSPL Surf Academy will require a doctor’s note in order to issue any refunds after the tournament acceptance deadline.
Refund Requests due to Medical injury:
• Pulling out of tournament prior to Acceptance deadline: May receive up to 100% of the total tournament fees plus doctor’s note minus 20% administration fee.
• Pulling out of tournament after the Acceptance deadline: May receive 50% of the total tournament fees plus doctor’s note minus 20% administration fee.
Player Insurance: PSPL Surf Academy players are covered by US Club insurance. Every academy player accepted to a player pool will be issued a separate academy player card for the year that serves as their insurance for trainings and tournaments. All academy fields for tryouts, trainings, tournaments and friendlies are covered by US Club liability insurance.
MORE INFO ON PLAYER INSURANCE